Dr. Mignonne Man-Jung ChanAddress:Out-of-the-Box Consultancy, No. 7, Section 5, Xin-Yi Rd. Level 37, Taipei 101 Tower, Taipei, Taiwan 110
Fax: (02) 8722-0088
- Current Position:
- Founder & CEO, Out-of-the-Box Consultancy Ltd.
- Adjunct Associate Professor, International Doctorate on Asian Studies (IDAS), National Chengchi University
- Ph.D. in Political Economy, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- M.A. in International Relations, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, USA
- Professional Career:
- Senior Advisor to the President, National Security Council, ROC
- Director General, International Secretariat, Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PECC)
- Fields of Academic Expertise:
- Political Economy
- International Relations
- Chan, Man-jung Mignonne (2013), “Beefing Up U.S.-Taiwan Relations: The Case of U.S. Beef Imports in Retrospect,” Chapter 14, Prospect & Perspective 2012 pp. 77~82 (Prospect Foundation, 2013).
- Chan, Man-jung Mignonne (2013), “Beyond the Pandora Box of Asian Regional Economic Integration: Taiwan’s Comprehensive Approach,” Chapter 22, Prospect & Perspective 2012, pp. 125~132 (Prospect Foundation, 2013).
- Chan, Man-jung Mignonne (2009), “APEC’s Eye on the Prize: Participants, Modality, and Confidence-Building,” in K. Kesavapany and Hank Lim (eds.), APEC at 20: Recall, Reflect and Remake (Singapore: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies)