Dr. Kuan-Hsiung WangAddress:No. 162, He-Ping East Road, Section 1, Taipei City 10610, Taiwan, Republic of China
- Current Position:
- Professor, Graduate Institute of Political Science, National Taiwan Normal University
- PhD in International Law, University of Bristol, UK.
- Professional Career:
- Member, Committee on Role of International Law in Sustainable Natural Resource Management for Development, International Law Association, London, UK.
- Editor,Chinese (Taiwan) Yearbook of International Law and Affairs (English version)
- Editor in Chief, Chinese(Taiwan) Review of International and Transnational Law (Chinese version)
- Fields of Academic Expertise:
- Public International Law
- International Law of the Sea
- International Organizations
- East and South China Seas Studies
- Wang, Kuan-Hsiung, “From Confrontation to Cooperation: the Future of the East and South China Seas”, Prospect Journal, No. 10 (October 2013), pp. 101-126.
- Wang, Kuan-Hsiung, “East Asian Maritime Disputes and Their Implications”, Defense Security Brief, Volume 3, Issue 2 (April, 2013), pp. 6-9.
- Wang, Kuan-Hsiung, “China’s South China Sea Strategy: An Analysis based on the Establishment of Sansha City”, Prospect Journal, No. 8(October 2012), pp. 83-107.
- Wang, Kuan-Hsiung, “The ROC’s Maritime Claims and Practices with Special Reference to the South China Sea”, Ocean Development and International Law, Vol. 41 (2010), pp. 237-252.