ADM (Ret.) Arun PrakashAddress:59 Rangavi Estate, Dabolim, Goa, INDIA 403801
- Current Position:
- Member, National Security Advisory Board, India.
- Graduate Test Pilots School, Bangalore, India.
- MSc Military Science, University of Madras.
- Graduate US Naval War College, Newport.
- Professional Career:
- 2004-06 Chief of the Naval Staff & Chairman Chiefs of Staff
- 2003-04 CinC Western Naval Command
- 2001-03 CinC Andaman & Nicobar Joint Command
- 1999-2001 Chief of Personnel
- 1997-99 Commandant National Defence Academy
- 1995-96 Commander Eastern Fleet
- Fields of Academic Expertise:
- Maritime Security, Strategic Affairs, Military Aviation
- Master’s Thesis: VSTOL Aviation and its impact on Maritime Strategy.
- Book: “From the Crow’s Nest” a compendium of speeches and writings on maritime and other issues; Lancer Publications, New Delhi, 2007.
- Monograph: India’s Maritime Growth; Rationale and Objectives. National Maritime Foundation, New Delhi, 2011.
- Articles: Over 200 contributions to journals and newspapers.