Dr. Ching ChangAddress:3F, No. 57, Ding-Fu Road, San-Ming District, Kaohsiung, ROC
- Current Position:
- Research Fellow, Society for Strategic Studies, ROC
- Chinese Naval Academy, class 1983
- Naval Command College, US Naval War College, class 1998
- Ph.D.(Politics), University of Hull, 2006
- Professional Career:
- Professional Maritime Service, Republic of China Navy
- Faculty, National Defense University
- Fields of Academic Expertise:
- Maritime Security
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Chang, Ching, ‘Overrated Significance of the Sino-Russia “Joint-Sea 2013” Exercise?’, PacNet, Pacific Forum CSIS, No. 61, Aug. 6, 2013.
- Ching Chang, “PRC’s Military Might Towards Asia-Pacific – Viewing from 2013 PRC’s Defense White Paper”, The 2013 International Conference on Asia-Pacific Studies, Nov. 7-9, 2013, NSYSU, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- Ching Chang, “Examining the Asia-Pacific Significances in 2012 US Defense Strategic Guidance”, The 2012 International Conference on Asia-Pacific Studies, Institute of China and Asia-Pacific Studies, NSYSU, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, November 9-10, 2012.
- Ching Chang, YuJane Chen “Re-examining the US “Six Assurances” to Taiwan”, 2012 APSA Annual Meeting and Exhibition, New Orleans, USA, 30 August 2012- 2 September 2012.
- Chang, Ching (2012), On International Supply Disrupted by Armed Conflicts, 2012 Symposium on Global Business Operation and Management, 3, May, 2012, Kaohsiung, Cheng Shiu University
- Ching Chang, “Deciphering The PRC’S Defense White Papers”, Southwestern Journal of International Studies, Volume 5 No. 1, Fall 2012. pp 67-93.
- Chang, Ching (2010), Economic Interests Caused by Culture Influence in Military Dimension, 2010 RCIA International Symposium on New Perspective, 17-18 September, 2010, Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, ROC